Personal Tax Return Experts
As your Trusted Tax Advisors, we evaluate your individual tax situation and guide you through any tax challenges that develop. Our goal is to minimize your tax liability so that you can keep more of your hard-earned money.
We understand the tax codes such as itemized deductions (medical expenses, charitable contributions, theft and casualty loss, work related expenses, and other expenses), investments (dividends, securities), rental properties, sale of properties, and business (income, expenses). We will identify any potential tax credits and deductions that are best applicable to your tax situation.
It's also our job to stay up-to-date on current federal and state tax laws through continuing education and we use our in-depth knowledge of tax codes when we prepare your individual tax returns -- so you don’t miss out on any tax credits and deductions that you are entitled to take.
Here's what else we do for you:
- Prepare accurate tax returns that are filed on time
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed small business owners
- Develop tax planning strategies that reflect individual financial goals
- Electronic filing and direct deposit for a faster tax refund
- File extensions and calculate estimated tax to avoid interest and penalties