Are you behind in paying your taxes?

You filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay for the taxes owed. You may think, "I will just catch up next year." Before you know it, you find yourself several years behind in paying the taxes.  Suddenly, there is a notice from the IRS stating that you owe 3 or 4 times the original amount.

Tax penalties and interest can quickly add up.  You can either write a big fat check paying the full amount including interest and penalties or you can just keep ignoring the IRS notice while the penalties and interest keep piling up.

If you owe the IRS money and are wondering what your options are, contact us today or click on any of the links below to learn more about our tax relief options and how we can help.


Tax Resolutions

If you don't qualify for the IRS Offer In Compromise program, a Payment Plan may be the way to resolve your problem.

Did you know that you can settle your debt with the IRS for just pennies on the dollar with their Offer in Compromise program?

Your back taxes, interest, and penalties can be wiped out by filing bankruptcy. If you qualify, bankruptcy can be the best solution to resolve your crushing tax problems.

Get Tax Help with an Expert Today!

Please fill out this form for a FREE Consultation and let us know how we can best serve you.