Areas of Expertise
IRS Tax X Relief & Accounting, LLC offers a full array of accounting, tax, and business advisory services for small self-employed businesses. We keep our clients abreast of the ever changing tax laws and current market conditions affecting their specialized industries.
Although we work with various types of companies, organizations, and industries, here are some specialized industries of our clients:
- Real estate professionals
- Real estate brokerages
- Real estate agents
- Property management companies
- Mortgage businesses
- Mortgage brokers
- Mortgage loan originators
- Construction businesses
- Home improvement services
- Real estate investors
Small Self-Employed Businesses
- Insurance agents
- Retail businesses
- Sales professionals
- Home based businesses
- Online ecommerce business
- Other businesses
Our clients also engage us as their business consultants for industry-specific special projects. We have a significant client base for each of these specialties and are well versed in their unique challenges. Our overall objective is to help enhance our specialized industry clients’ growth and profitability through value-added, specialized industry advice by building long-term relationships.
Get Tax Help with an Expert Today!
Please fill out this form for a FREE Consultation and let us know how we can best serve you.
- Tax Planning Guide for Disaster Area Victims November 1, 2022
- Auditing: What it is & Why It’s Done November 1, 2022
- Do You Have an Investment Exit Strategy? November 1, 2022
- How to Write Great Happy Holiday Emails November 1, 2022
- Quantum Computing Uses That Solve Business Problems November 1, 2022