Can I File a Bankruptcy to Stop the IRS from Collecting My Tax Debt?
Your back taxes, interest, and penalties can be wiped out by filing bankruptcy. If you qualify, bankruptcy can be the best solution to resolve your crushing tax problems.
Unfortunately, not everyone qualifies to wipe out their tax debt in bankruptcy. Certain rules have to be met first. If you file bankruptcy and don't meet the rules, the IRS will still be in hot pursuit after your bankruptcy is over. Proper pre-bankruptcy planning is key to determining if bankruptcy is or can be a viable solution.
Get Tax Help with an Expert Today!
Please fill out this form for a FREE Consultation and let us know how we can best serve you.
- Key Deadlines and Changes for the 2023 Tax Season February 1, 2023
- Defining an Impaired Asset February 1, 2023
- 401(k) Options After You Leave an Employer February 1, 2023
- Why You Might Not Need a New Budget for the New Year February 1, 2023
- How To Use Natural Language Processing To Improve The Efficiency Of Accounting Processes February 1, 2023