Can I File a Bankruptcy to Stop the IRS from Collecting My Tax Debt?
Your back taxes, interest, and penalties can be wiped out by filing bankruptcy. If you qualify, bankruptcy can be the best solution to resolve your crushing tax problems.
Unfortunately, not everyone qualifies to wipe out their tax debt in bankruptcy. Certain rules have to be met first. If you file bankruptcy and don't meet the rules, the IRS will still be in hot pursuit after your bankruptcy is over. Proper pre-bankruptcy planning is key to determining if bankruptcy is or can be a viable solution.
Get Tax Help with an Expert Today!
Please fill out this form for a FREE Consultation and let us know how we can best serve you.
- 2023 Sales Tax Holidays for Back-to-School Shopping August 1, 2023
- How to Reduce Common Payroll Errors August 1, 2023
- The Ins and Outs of a Reverse Stock Split August 1, 2023
- 7 Best Money Moves for 2023 August 1, 2023
- Insider Threats: Identifying, Mitigating and Preventing Internal Security Risks in Organizations August 1, 2023